Garter Stitch Diaper Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"What do you guys think about adding to your baby’s wardrobe a little knitted diaper cover? The truth is that my kids are too old to wear diaper covers, but I could not resist to knit this adorable baby piece to show you how easy is to make it. Since it is knitted with very thick wool, it is an ideal project for impatient people like me, who like to see quick results. You will have it ready to wear just in a few hours! This is a very fast, simple and suitable project for all knitting levels, also it is very easy to modify to other sizes following the instructions by centimeters instead of stitches. Now you know, if you like it ….you have no excuse not to knit it!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- How to Knit the Feather and Fan Stitch
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- How to Knit a Hat
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You