Basic Preemie Baby Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Basic Preemie Hat Free Knitting Pattern s I mentioned in my crochet post I was thinking of naming this series: “Hats for everyone” or “Hats in every size”, and I would appreciate if you can give me your input about which name would be the best fit for this series. (pretty please?) The hats will be beginner friendly, or at least as beginner friendly a hat can be, taking into consideration that the hats will be knitted in rounds and you need to make decreases. In any case, I will provide video tutorials to help you with the construction of these hats. Skill level: Beginner (needs to work in rounds, but video tutorial is provided at the end) Gauge: In stockinette = 20 st. by 24 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) Stitches used and abbreviations: (click on links for tutorials) CO = Cast on k = knit p = purl k2tog = knit two together St = Stitch(es) Yarn: DK weight (8 ply – 3 : Light) Yardage: 60 – 75 yards ( 65 – 69 meters) Needle: 4.0 mm dps"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You