Twist & Fade Raglan
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Everyone loves a raglan sweater! They go so well with so many different outfits. Dress one up with a skirt, or go the casual route with a pair of jeans. You really just can’t go wrong. And, with the Twist & Fade Raglan, you’ve got the perfect sweater to lounge around in, or throw on when you’re ready to go out and want to look absolutely awesome! The Twist & Fade Raglan is a gorgeous take on the basic raglan with a straight forward color blocking and a fun cable pattern down the front, back and sleeves. The pattern has directions for 7 different sizes; XS - 3XL. Fingering weight 1 yarn. Display made with Knit Picks Palette yarn. Approx 1300(1400, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900) yards Finished Garment Size: finished garments has 5” - 8” positive ease XS: bust: 36” length: 20.5, S: bust: 40” length: 20.5”, M: bust: 44” length: 21”, L: bust: 48” length: 21.75”, XL: bust: 52” length: 22.3”, 2XL: bust: 56” length: 23”, 3XL: bust: 60” length: 23.5”"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You