This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"The Mandala Cardi is a light and airy cardigan, with a lot of drape and a wide, flared bottom. It is a great transition piece as the summer nights begin to cool. This cardi is nearly seamless; the only seams are the shoulder seams. It is knit from the bottom up, decreasing to allow for the flare. The upper back and front sections are knit separately and then joined at the shoulders. The sleeves are picked up at the armholes and worked in the round with no decreases. The sleeves are slim for a more fitted look, but can easily be adjusted to fit any size arm. The length can also be adjusted easily."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextEffortlessly Elegant Belted Sweater
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
The Aspen Mountain Knit Tote is a striking bag knitting pattern made with the double seed stitch. The end result is lovely and quite… Continue reading: "Aspen Mountain Knit Tote"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Keyhole Scarf
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You