We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Mandala Cardi is a light and airy cardigan, with a lot of drape and a wide, flared bottom. It is a great transition piece as the summer nights begin to cool. This cardi is nearly seamless; the only seams are the shoulder seams. It is knit from the bottom up, decreasing to allow for the flare. The upper back and front sections are knit separately and then joined at the shoulders. The sleeves are picked up at the armholes and worked in the round with no decreases. The sleeves are slim for a more fitted look, but can easily be adjusted to fit any size arm. The length can also be adjusted easily."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ginger Basket Shawlette
- Sade's Onesie
- Double Layer Reversible Knit Hat
- Cabled Christmas Stockings
- Dusky Sky Hat
- Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 10 Romantic Knitting Patterns
- Cozy Cables Throw Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Glacier Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You