We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Get yourself ready for spring and summer with this fun and simple sweater t-shirt! The Seacrest tee is a simple, bottom-up sweater t-shirt with a boxy fit to allow for a beautiful drape off the shoulders. Its simple construction makes it easy to modify as you knit. Feel free to add or subtract length and armhole depth to make a more custom fit. The sweater tee is knit in the round from the bottom up, separated for the front and back, and then seamed at the shoulders. The armhole cuffs and collar ribbing are added at the end. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 4mm 40 in circular needles
- 4mm 16 in circular needles or DPNs
- 2 stitch markers
- waste yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Madison is one of our most popular free shawl knitting patterns by the designer Anni Howard and knitted in the the lovely peacock… Continue reading: "Madison Free Shawl Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 7 Super Bulky Yarn Sweater Patterns: 18 Month Old
- Peek-a-Boo Knit Baby Hoodie
- Fairy Tale Baby Cardigan
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You