We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A colourful sweater that is designed to be worn by all ages. Take a look at all our shades and discover the combination that reflects your child’s personality. The wide neckline makes it easy to get on and off. This pattern requires MillaMia Naturally Soft Cotton in French Navy (3 balls), Flamingo (1 ball) and Bright Green (1 ball). Knit up using 2.75mm (US 2) and 3.25mm (US 3) size needles. This pattern is available to fit age 6 months-1 year and 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 years."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm, 3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 3(3:4:4:5) 50g/1 ¾oz balls of MillaMia Naturally Soft Cotton in French Navy (320) (A)
One ball in each of Flamingo (341) (B) and Bright Green (330) (C)
- Pair each of 2.75mm(US 2) and 3.25mm (US 3) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
- Bibi Baby Bonnet
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You