We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A colourful sweater that is designed to be worn by all ages. Take a look at all our shades and discover the combination that reflects your child’s personality. The wide neckline makes it easy to get on and off. This pattern requires MillaMia Naturally Soft Cotton in French Navy (3 balls), Flamingo (1 ball) and Bright Green (1 ball). Knit up using 2.75mm (US 2) and 3.25mm (US 3) size needles. This pattern is available to fit age 6 months-1 year and 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 years."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm, 3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 3(3:4:4:5) 50g/1 ¾oz balls of MillaMia Naturally Soft Cotton in French Navy (320) (A)
One ball in each of Flamingo (341) (B) and Bright Green (330) (C)
- Pair each of 2.75mm(US 2) and 3.25mm (US 3) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You