We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This oversized easy sweater blanket is super simple to make and works up fairly quickly on large needles! Using the stockinette stitch for the main portion and the seed stitch for the edges, this is a perfect pattern for someone who is wanting to practice more knitting and purling. One size fits most. This is definitely a statement piece that can be enjoyed through the holiday season. Make one for yourself or someone special in your life!"
Knitting Needle Size19 or 15 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you ever have those days where you just want to laze around the house in your comfiest clothes? All you're missing is this Lazy Day… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Striped Pullover Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You