Knitted Sweater Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This sweater dress is incredibly comfortable and cozy, not to mention easy and beginner friendly. It's made in row in 4 pieces and sewn together. I used US 11/8mm circular needles and 2 colors of #4 weight Ice Yarns Boninbon. You can use any #4 you like, but I really loved this bonibon. It has a cashmere feel to it when its worked up, and it feels amazing. Just be sure to check your gauge. Happy knitting!"
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You