We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hi everyone, and Happy New Year! knitting with cotton yarn can be a challenge since it lacks elasticity a little bit. When I ordered Paintbox yarn, I was eager to get my hand on this beautiful yarn pack I found online, a palette of four colors. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize that the yarn I purchased was made from cotton, so It took me a while to figure out what it would be suitable for. I finally decided to turn this yarn into a spring jacket. First, I decided that this palette needed a primary color added to it for my new project, and black yarn seemed to be the right choice, from there I got to work on the design. As my followers know, I'm an old fan of mosaic patterns, so I chose the hashtag pattern for my jacket. I think it’s both beautiful and intricate looking. I am very satisfied with the final product, and I think it would be a wonderful piece to wear next spring. When writing the instructions, I've tried to make them as clear and simple as possible, so I hope you have fun making this jacket. I also made a matching slouchy from the remaining yarn, which I will post later. Another surprise accessory is still in the making, so stay tuned. Stay safe and healthy my fellow knitters and crocheters, and I hope you have a wonderful new year! Skill level: Intermediate "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You