We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is the perfect summer sweater. The pullover is easily constructed so it’s perfect for the beginner knitter and fun for the more advanced as well. Sizes written in S (M, L, XL). It’s meant to fit very oversized and a tad cropped in the body with 3⁄4 length sleeves. Feel free to adjust body length, arm length and neck opening as desired. The body of the pullover is worked in 2 sections (front + back) flat from the bottom up. The sleeves are worked flat separately. You’ll seam the shoulders together first, then the sleeves and the body."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- What is the Best Yarn for Scarves?
- Scalloped Chocolate Hat
- How To Knit Free Boho Coasters (mug Rugs)
- Adult Bootie Slippers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You