This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fur Striped Poncho Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Fur Striped Poncho Sweater is like a poncho and a sweater in one! It is a chunky, oversized sweater, more like a poncho with sleeves. It is knit using super bulky yarn for a quick and warm winter sweater. If you are not a fan of the fur yarn, the stripes could be knit in a contrasting color of the Wool Ease Thick & Quick, or the entire sweater could be knit in a solid or self-striping color. The Fur Striped Poncho Sweater is a super easy knit project that a confident beginner could easily make. It is knit from side to side in one large rectangle, with a slit (like a large buttonhole) worked in halfway across for the neck opening. There is absolutely no shaping. The sleeves are picked up after the side seams are sewn, and worked in the round. "
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextBig Comfy Sweater
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You