Candy Corn Sweater (adult Size)
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hi everyone! Since summer season is technically over in a few days, I can’t wait to start working on new project for fall and winter. My contributions for Halloween this year have been mainly wearable items: starting with my two Halloween hats, and now this sweater. This is actually the adult version of my "Candy Corn Sweater" that I've designed back in 2019. It has been sitting in my to-do-list for a while since it was requested by a kind person, and I thought there is no better time than now to get this done. Unlike the child-size one, this sweater is worked up-down, because I found that knitting it this way is much easier. Also, I've separated the increasing rounds from the candy corn pattern in my instructions, to simplify the steps and so that you can concentrate on one task at a time. The sweater can be made to (hopefully) fit a wide range of sizes, and I have tried my best to give all the necessary measurements below. Have a great day as always, and I hope you enjoy making this sweater!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You