Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"For the last few months I’ve been knitting and crocheting up a storm. My main focus lately has been on big cozy beginner friendly blanket cardigans. I’m really fascinated by all the different ways you can knit a rectangle or square into a sweater. Since I love to knit while I watch T.V. in the evening, I don’t like to work on patterns that require me to do a lot of counting, measuring, or increasing/decreasing stitches. I haven’t forgotten about my crocheting friends either! I have a crochet version of this blanket cardigan coming out soon in the next few days!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- US Size 9 knitting needles
- Yarn Needle
- Lion Brand Pound of Love (2 skeins)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- Vortex Bulky Knit Hat
- Lansing Stashbuster Infinity Scarf & Cowl
- Beginner Striped Scarf
- Main Street Chunky Cowl
- Stunning Turtleneck Poncho Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Stunning Knit Sampler Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You