Best Beginners Knit Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Whether you’re a brand spanking new beginner knitter or a seasoned pro, if you’re looking for a pattern and advice on how to knit an easy sweater, then this is the place for you! This is the ultimate beginners project, so easy even your dog could do it. Ok maybe they might need a bit of help from you but I’m sure you wouldn’t mind snuggling up on the sofa to create one together – and once you’ve created it I just know you’re going to make another in a different yarnyou get the idea!"
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You