This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Autumnity Tunic Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Autumnity is a top down A-line raglan style dress. It can be knit to tunic length if you prefer to wear it with leggings or jeans. It’s really up to you! The A-line style is flattering on all sizes, and the pattern is size inclusive with directions for sizes S-4XL. With a range of -2” to +2” ease in the bust, you can choose the size that will best fit you. If you choose a size with positive ease, you’ll have a beautiful oversized fit. If you go with negative ease, the tunic dress will be a lovely form fitting affair. Both styles look awesome. The pattern is written with half sleeves in mind, but there are also directions on how to have long sleeves as well."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- stitch marker
- stitch holder
- cable needle
- tapestry needle
- extra circular cables or waste yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You