We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Appaloosa sweater knitting pattern is an elegant everyday sweater with a comfy loose fit and of course great drape. It's simple construction makes it a great garment pattern for advanced beginners. Detailed step by step photos help you every step of the way. /PATTERN DETAILS • Size XS to 5XL (details below) • Advanced beginner • Simple construction, minimal shaping • Elegant, comfy, loose fit • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 4.5 mm/ US 7 knitting needles. • Biffsugar Yarns DK 75/25 Superwash Merino, Nylon (225m / 246 yards, 100g) in Cove colorway: 4 (XS) to 8 (5XL) skeins • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends • 4 stitch markers /SIZES Bust measurements: - XS:105 cm / 41.25" - S: 116 cm / 45.5" - M: 126 cm / 49.5" - L: 137 cm / 54" - XL: 147 cm / 57.75" - 2XL: 158 cm / 61.75" - 3XL: 168 cm / 66" - 4XL: 179 cm / 70.5" - 5XL: 189.5 cm / 74.5""
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You