We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Appaloosa sweater knitting pattern is an elegant everyday sweater with a comfy loose fit and of course great drape. It's simple construction makes it a great garment pattern for advanced beginners. Detailed step by step photos help you every step of the way. /PATTERN DETAILS • Size XS to 5XL (details below) • Advanced beginner • Simple construction, minimal shaping • Elegant, comfy, loose fit • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 4.5 mm/ US 7 knitting needles. • Biffsugar Yarns DK 75/25 Superwash Merino, Nylon (225m / 246 yards, 100g) in Cove colorway: 4 (XS) to 8 (5XL) skeins • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends • 4 stitch markers /SIZES Bust measurements: - XS:105 cm / 41.25" - S: 116 cm / 45.5" - M: 126 cm / 49.5" - L: 137 cm / 54" - XL: 147 cm / 57.75" - 2XL: 158 cm / 61.75" - 3XL: 168 cm / 66" - 4XL: 179 cm / 70.5" - 5XL: 189.5 cm / 74.5""
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You