We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A delightful design – these slippers are easy to make. They fit your feet snugly and best of all, they are very portable. Just fold them up and take them on holidays. An ideal pattern for beginners as the construction is made solely of squares. The sizing of the slippers is altered depending on how many stitches you cast on and how many rows you work for each square. Pattern is for ladies sizes UK 4-7. Knitted with double knitting yarn on size 3.75mm needles."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 3.75mm needles
- 100g DK cotton/wool blend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You