Learner's Curve Clutch
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is the second pattern in the learner's curve series. The first pattern is a dishcloth where you learn the basics of the slip stitch and the i-cord edging. In this pattern the ideas are expanded to make a simple clutch. If this pattern seems to hard try the first one and come back to this. You will need two balls of worsted cotton in your 2 favorite colors to make this project along with 5.5MM needles."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You