This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Dlindgwend Petit Sac
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Created using the Sock Loom from The Knitting Board, this pouch incorporates the lacy lattice stitch, which enhances its delicacy and style. I presented it to my granddaughter as a welcoming to womanhood gift and used the elfin words for “nightingale (dúlind), and for maiden (gwend) to name the pattern, in honor of her love for sci-fi fantasy, fairies and elves. Read ALL these instructions thoroughly BEFORE starting to knit. This pattern incorporates both knit and crochet stitches; the half-hitch cast on method; knitted rib and knitted lace patterns; and the drawstring bind-off technique. When working this pattern, the U-knit stitch should be utilized, unless otherwise indicated."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeSock Knitting Loom
- Caron Simply Soft #9702 (WW108387) Off White; 100% Acrylic; 4-ply;6oz/170.1g/315yd/288m; Machine wash and machine dry delicate (Hand Drying is recommended)
- Knitting Board Adjustable Sock Loom – 60 pegs [54 pegs used] Size: 9" x 3" Peg spacing: 5/16" center to center of pegs
- Loom Hook
- Sz G-6/4.0mm Crochet hook
- Metal bent-tip tapestry needle
Read NextGlam Girl Knit Clutch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 27, 2018
I dont like having to download the pattern before I read.
The Designing Peng uin
Jan 16, 2017
This is cute - a delightful little purse for a small girl all dressed up for church or another special occasion, for a flower girl, to hold a special treasure or a gift, for the grown-up gal who does not want to carry a full-size bag
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Exploding Flower Baby Blanket
Greet the newest member of your family with the gorgeous Exploding Flower Baby Blanket. The big flower pattern on this knit baby… Continue reading: "Exploding Flower Baby Blanket"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You