Dlindgwend Petit Sac
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Created using the Sock Loom from The Knitting Board, this pouch incorporates the lacy lattice stitch, which enhances its delicacy and style. I presented it to my granddaughter as a welcoming to womanhood gift and used the elfin words for “nightingale (dúlind), and for maiden (gwend) to name the pattern, in honor of her love for sci-fi fantasy, fairies and elves. Read ALL these instructions thoroughly BEFORE starting to knit. This pattern incorporates both knit and crochet stitches; the half-hitch cast on method; knitted rib and knitted lace patterns; and the drawstring bind-off technique. When working this pattern, the U-knit stitch should be utilized, unless otherwise indicated."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeSock Knitting Loom
- Caron Simply Soft #9702 (WW108387) Off White; 100% Acrylic; 4-ply;6oz/170.1g/315yd/288m; Machine wash and machine dry delicate (Hand Drying is recommended)
- Knitting Board Adjustable Sock Loom – 60 pegs [54 pegs used] Size: 9" x 3" Peg spacing: 5/16" center to center of pegs
- Loom Hook
- Sz G-6/4.0mm Crochet hook
- Metal bent-tip tapestry needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You