We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Haven't yet found a chic and easy knitting pattern? This Giant Yarn Plus Knit Bag is the DIY accessory that can give you what you need! Not only is this a great knitting pattern for beginners but it is enjoyable for all skill levels! It is such an easy knit bag pattern that is so quick to work up! This bag would make a great DIY gift idea or just a beautiful DIY purse to pair with your wardrobe!
From the Blogger: "Big knits are so trendy and popular right now! This is a great project to try and makes a beautiful bag that everyone will love. Great for a beginner that knows how to knit and purl."
BONUS! If you want to make a larger-than-life knitting pattern, be sure to check out Extreme Knitting: Everything You Need to Know About Giant Knitting Patterns.
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You