We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"These free crochet and knit drawstring coin purse patterns are perfect for any little fox lover in your life! They’re also sure to be a hit in your shop or at any craft fair. This pattern features a unique and fun spin on the ever popular fox and raccoon designs. The "head" is the actual purse portion, while the tail and body add an element of fun. Any little one in your life will have a great time showing off this adorable project."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Approx. 300 Yards of Light Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 4.0mm Double Pointed Needles (or use the Magic Loop Method)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Halloween Knitting Charts
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
- Emilia Shawl
- Sunnyside Scarf
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Dit Dah Square
- Rebar Knit Stitch
- Snow Queen Braid Shawl
- 36 Free Knitting Patterns for Tweens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You