Puzzle Summer Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Puzzle Summer Vest is knitted with a very open, lacy stitch to be light and airy for spring and summer wear. It will also add a stylish layer to fall outfits. The front panels are narrow and not meant to provide coverage or meet in the middle. This size inclusive pattern is written for sizes XS through 5XL. The body of the cardigan vest is knitted in one piece from the bottom up. The vest is then worked separately from the armholes. The only seams required are the shoulder seams. "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- Holiday Socks
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You