We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"When you need just a little extra warmth on those cool days, the Anastasia Hoodie is a great piece to layer your outfits! This hooded vest with pockets has a beautiful contrasting lace detail that adds a touch of femininity. Make it as a hooded sleeveless vest or add the optional sleeves for a beautiful cardigan. You’ll feel cozy yet stylish at home or away in this hooded vest. This Hoodie is available in sizes XS to 6XL. /PATTERN DETAILS • Intermediate • Knit from the bottom up in panels • Optional sleeves • Lace details • Features a hood and pockets • Size: This pattern is available in 5 sizes, XS to 5XL/6XL (refer to details below) • Techniques used / Special stitches: M1R: make one right; single right-leaning knit increase, M1L: make one left; single left-leaning knit increase • US knit notations • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 12 mm/ US 17 Knitting needles . • King and Eye Super Bulky Merino Yarn (Super bulky weight 6, 100% merino, 65m/71yd, 100g/3.6oz) in blush pink: o Sleeveless: 7(9,11,13,15)skeins o With sleeves: 10 (13, 14, 17, 19) skeins • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends. /SIZES Final garment measurements are: XS/S: 89 cm / 35” bust, 23.5 cm / 9.25” armhole depth, 78.5 cm / 31” length. M/L: 115 cm / 45.25” bust, 26 cm / 10.25” armhole depth, 81 cm / 32” length. XL/2XL: 129 cm / 50.75” bust, 28.5 cm / 11.25” armhole depth, 83.5 cm / 33” length. 3XL/4XL: 155 cm / 61” bust, 31 cm / 12” armhole depth, 86 cm / 34” length. 5XL/6XL: 169 cm / 66.5” bust, 33.5 cm / 13.25” armhole depth, 88.5 cm / 35” length. The cardigan is designed with a normal to loose fit 5 – 15 cm / 2” – 6” ease at the bust."
Knitting Needle Size17 or 12.75 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- Anastasia Hoodie
- Hat In English Rib
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You