This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Zero Crops Given
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Zero Crops Given is a size inclusive cropped raglan with sizes S - 4XL. The pattern includes directions on how to make the crop the perfect length for your body. Also, we have waist shaping directions so your top fits you just right! This top pattern is written to have +3” to -3” ease in the bust. The sample is the M size knit to have 0” of ease and a little over 15” long. Also, because I do not have a drastic difference between my bust and waist, I knit with no waist shaping. But, making adjustments for a larger bust to waist ratio is easy and explained in the pattern."
NotesOther Materials: waste yarn or stitch holders
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextBeginner Little Black Tank
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Striping Sparkle Scrubby
The Striping Sparkle Scrubby is a wonderful free knit dishcloth pattern you will work up in no time. Two shades of blue combine to… Continue reading: "Striping Sparkle Scrubby"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You