This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Zero Crops Given
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Zero Crops Given is a size inclusive cropped raglan with sizes S - 4XL. The pattern includes directions on how to make the crop the perfect length for your body. Also, we have waist shaping directions so your top fits you just right! This top pattern is written to have +3” to -3” ease in the bust. The sample is the M size knit to have 0” of ease and a little over 15” long. Also, because I do not have a drastic difference between my bust and waist, I knit with no waist shaping. But, making adjustments for a larger bust to waist ratio is easy and explained in the pattern."
NotesOther Materials: waste yarn or stitch holders
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextKiki Vest
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You