We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Looking for a summer knitting project? Look no further than this Summer Vacation Top! The perfect woman's knitting pattern, this top is so easy to make. Not only is it an easy knitting top pattern but it is also customizable. Whether you prefer a shorter crop top or a shirt with more coverage, this easy DIY top can do the job.
From the Blogger: "This trendy knit top is worked flat in two pieces and is seamed together! It's very easy as it uses a basic knit and purl stitches as well as yarn overs. Make it short to have a stylish crop top, or longer for more coverage. Light, pretty and fun for summer!"
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The ease and simplicity of arm knitting is put to good use in the One Hour Arm Knit Blanket. This thick and quick beginner knitting… Continue reading: "One Hour Arm Knit Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Serendipity Tweed Yarn
- Yaseen's Scarf
- Knitter's Pride SmartStix Holiday Gift Set
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You