This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
A Great Knitted Blouse Pattern For Women
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"We have prepared a great blouse pattern for women. This pattern can be both daily wear and complementary to an evening wear. This pattern, in which knitting and crochet techniques are used together, has easy instructions. This beautiful work among free knitting patterns for women will be a great experience for beginner knitting and crochet connoisseurs. Cast on 86 stitches with yarn color no.85804. Knit garter stitch for 2 cm and then change to stockinette stitch. When the body measures 10 cm, knit 22 stitches at both sides; pick up adjacent 2 stitches together and cast off 1; work 1x1 cable with the adjacent 1 stitch and 1 stitch that has been cast off; knit the stitches in the middle."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeAfghan Knitting Loom
Related Needle Sizes: 4
Related Crochet Sizes:22
- Vals 85804 (2 balls), Polka 85804 (100 g) by Nako Yarns
Cast on 86 stitches with yarn color no.85804. Knit garter stitch for 2 cm and then change to stockinette stitch. When the body measures 10 cm, knit 22 stitches at both sides; pick up adjacent 2 stitches together and cast off 1; work 1×1 cable with the adjacent 1 stitch and 1 stitch that has been cast off; knit the stitches in the middle. Cross the 1×1 cables in every knit stitch row.
Read NextEasy Summer Stockinette Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Magentalicious Cowl is a beautiful deep color that will catch anyone's eye. The simple design is perfect for chilly autumn days… Continue reading: "Magentalicious Cowl"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You