This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Flat Cable Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Do you like two needles sock and slippers as I do? Then try my new one evening cable slippers. Easy, beginner friendly if you know how to knit cables. For the slippers I was using bulky yarn (around 90 grams) and 5.5 mm knitting needles. Except for written instruction you can find step-by-step video tutorial on my YouTube channel. No worries if you do not have bulky yarn, you can use medium worsted or knit in 2 strands."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextKnit Christmas Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You