Chunky Fall Throw Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Wrap yourself up in a warm, fall cuddle. A beautiful variety of stitching, texture, and lofty yarn make this blanket fun to knit and super cozy to curl up with. Easy enough for advanced beginners and fun enough for any level. This pattern uses large needles and super bulky yarn so it's quick to make! You can easily make it for fall or even in time for Christmas gifts. You won't get bored with all of the fun textures! Enjoy! "
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You