Men's Better Dorm Boots
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Better Dorm Boots Slippers has been a hit, I thought I’d better put out the directions for the mens version as well. A better “dorm boot”. Made the same way as the traditional dorm boot, knit flat and seamed at the end. These knit up fairly fast - I can knit one slipper in 2 hours. With yarn held double throughout, these are super plushy. Stitches used include, Knit, Purl, Sl-1, psso, k2tog, p2tog, k3tog, ssk. “Like” Kriskrafter on Facebook for updates on new patterns, discussions, etc. A shout out and HUGE thank you to Anne Goodwin for helping me by testing each of the sizes for this pattern."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted weight yarn (you will hold this double throughout) 240-300 yes
- Size 9 needles
- 2 stitch markers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You