This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sweet and Simple Knit Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
An easy knit shawl pattern, this Sweet and Simple Knit Shawl is the perfect DIY accessory! An easy knitting pattern that works for all skill levels, this shawl is so fun to make. This project makes for a great DIY gift idea and is completely customizable. Have fun with your creative side and create this fun DIY shawl!
From the Blogger: "A large shawl crescent moon, easy to knit, with much of stocking stitch, a simple lace edge where it is possible to insert the beads with a hook."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Needles 6.5mm
- 4 balls of Odin Viking of norway
- 6 stitch markers
- Fine hook
- 420 beads
- Tapestry needle
Read NextLaverna Shawlette
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- Easy To Knit Long Cuffed Slippers
- Thumbless Texting Mitts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You