This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Merlin Sage Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Happy New Year everyone! This is my first shawl in 2022, so I'm starting with one of my favorite designs to make, an asymmetrical shawl. This one features a pattern with diamonds and big eyelets. As I say every time, once you start working the pattern, you'll find out how easy it is, and knitting it will go smoothly. A bonus feature for this shawl is that you can repeat the general pattern as many times as you want until you get the size you desire. I also included a video tutorial for the I-cord bind off method, which many of you have asked me about before. With so many ideas and new designs on my mind, I promise you numerous new knitting and crochet projects, with easy instructions and awesome designs. So, stay tuned for all my upcoming posts and have fun knitting!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextEasiest Ever Triangle Wrap Shawl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You