Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello friends! I got to say I was really exited to get my hands on some cotton based yarn this summer. It's been one heat wave after another for the last few weeks, so I was glad when I finally got to work on my Scheepjes whirl that I bought a couple of months ago. It has a beautiful color gradient, so it deserved to be made into an elegant and sophisticated piece. I've enjoyed every minute working on this shawl and the pattern repetition's in different colors came out really nice. It would sure be suitable for a fancy outing on a chilly night. I hope you knit with patience. I'm sure once you start, you will get into a rhythm, and the written pattern will lead you all the way to the finish line. Stay safe and healthy, and good luck!"
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern is such a unique knitted fingerless gloves pattern. The black color is muted and… Continue reading: "Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- FaveCrafts Studio LIVE
- Hashtag Jacket
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Children's Sweaters
- Caterpillar Bulky Hat
- Blended Hues Hat
- Rib Stitch Knitting: 6 Ways
- Fur Striped Poncho Sweater
- Caring Touch Knit Stitch
- Honeycomb Knit Stitch
- Teddy Bear Hat Pattern For Toddlers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You