The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
A Walk Through The Sky Shawlette
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello friends! Knitting a shawl using one skein of yarn is always an adventure I am willing to undertake, and if you are a constant visitor to my blog you might've noticed that. This time however, the challenge has been doubled for me. Most of my designs have been knitted top-down or vice versa, but this time, I worked form side to side. Designing a shawl by starting from the middle of one side to the tip of the other was a bit hard, and I had to start over more than three times to reach my goal of using most, if not all, of the skein on this design. I still finished with a few yards left, but I am very satisfied with what I made. I assure you that making this shawlette is very straight forward, and the result, as you see, is a beautiful wrap that can be worn on a chilly night. So grab a skein of your favorite ombre yarn and try it out. "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We know what you're thinking: how could such an easy knit scarf pattern look so elegant? That's because with simplicity, you get to… Continue reading: "Charismatic Knit Scarf Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You