The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Emilia shawl is an easy lace shawl. Garter stitch and simple grid lace sections are alternated to give a timeless sophistication to this simple shawl. Both ends are worked in a triangle shape, finished with a chunky tassel. Throw it over a cute dress on a cold summer evening or wear it as a big chunky scarf during the colder months. The simple design makes it the perfect accessory for any outfit and time of yearn /PATTERN DETAILS • The shawl is 21” / 53.5 cm wide and 76” / 193 cm total length (excluding tassels). • Easy • Worked from tip to tip • Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern. /MATERIALS • US 10 / 6 mm knitting needles. • 5 skeins worsted weight LionBrand Wool Ease (80% acrylic, 20% wool, 197yd / 180m, 3oz/80g) in Antler colorway. • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends. • 5 in. / 12.5 cm square of cardboard • 1 stitch marker"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You