This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Looks like a nice project, however the patterns from this website that are featured are frequently missing so much essential information, that some of them are useless. The website for the yarn has to be translated and the translation to english is not great, so proves to be more than a little frustrating."
"There is no "book" you must click on the link to see the pattern on the page it links to. After you get to the page, you need to scroll down about 1/3 of the page to find the written pattern there. Hope this helps, happy knitting."
"Sorry, I don't know of a video for that stitch pattern. I did make this project about 10 or so years ago and I remember that it did not really look like the picture until it was completed, while it was on the needles it looked like it wasn't lining up. Is it possible that is what is happening with you?"
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
Go Your Own Way Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
" No matter how I try, I can’t help myself. Each time I see a new colorway in a self-striping fingering weight yarn I find I have to buy it. But how many pairs of striped socks does one knitter need? This unique shawl pulls the stripes from some self-striping sock yarn in new directions, letting the colors go their own way, with a single stockinette stitch that winds around the wings and then blends in a neutral to really make those colors pop! -Starting with a Mitered Diamond, wings are added to either side of the piece then the Center Body is knit from the outside in. -Gauge, while not critical, will affect final dimensions and yarn usage. "
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Lion Branch Sock Ease Solids
- Lion Brand Mani Pedi
- Removable Stitch Marker
- Large Eyed Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends
Read NextLinked In Lace Wrap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 22, 2020
After reading the pattern, I think this pattern is mis-labeled as easy. It is definitely not an easy pattern. It is way ytoo complicated to be easy.
Sep 26, 2020
Have to agree with you on that one, it is definitely mis-labelled as easy, when it is in fact an advanced pattern.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
"Pattern shown is sized for a 4-5 year old girl. Pattern worked in one piece except for the collar. Piece measures 12" across the… Continue reading: "Easy Child's Poncho Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Loose Ends
- Easy To Knit Slipper Pattern Knit Flat With Bulky Yarn On Straight Needles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You