Go Your Own Way Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
" No matter how I try, I can’t help myself. Each time I see a new colorway in a self-striping fingering weight yarn I find I have to buy it. But how many pairs of striped socks does one knitter need? This unique shawl pulls the stripes from some self-striping sock yarn in new directions, letting the colors go their own way, with a single stockinette stitch that winds around the wings and then blends in a neutral to really make those colors pop! -Starting with a Mitered Diamond, wings are added to either side of the piece then the Center Body is knit from the outside in. -Gauge, while not critical, will affect final dimensions and yarn usage. "
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Lion Branch Sock Ease Solids
- Lion Brand Mani Pedi
- Removable Stitch Marker
- Large Eyed Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You