The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Aqua Tides Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello, my fellow knitter! Today I bring you another project done using Caron's One Pound yarn. This skein has been with me for a year, and I've been mulling over how to turn it into something special. This week I started working on it, and I have to tell you, working with this yarn went smoothly and with great ease. At the request of some of my dear followers, I have included a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on how to start knitting a garter pattern edge shawl (such as this one). You will also find a link down below for how to cast off this shawl and other similar ones. I hope you all enjoy making and wearing this shawl! See you in the next post. Level: Intermediate Materials: Caron One Pound, 16 oz/ 453.6 g, 812 yds/ 742 mt, 100% acrylic, in color “Aqua”, 10622: 1 skein. Size U.S.10/ 6 mm circular knitting needles 40"/ 100 cm long. Tapestry needle. Ring stitch marker"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- Stockinette Stitch Swatch
- Garter Stitch Swatch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You