We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hi friends! This scarf was a special request from my friend Fatima, who came to Amman on a vacation from Denver, Colorado, and wanted a gift for her grandson Yaseen. His seventeenth Birthday was in November. Happy Birthday Yaseen! with hopes that you liked what I've knitted for you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Level: Intermediate Materials: Yarn: Nako Vison (100% premium acrylic, 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 195 m/ 213 yds). Color: denim 23520: 3 skeins Size U.S. 7/ 4.5 mm knitting needles. Tapestry needle."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You