Bellis Cancellos Keyhole Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This gorgeous knit scarf takes good advantage of the depth of color in this alpaca yarn. The stitch, which is a modified staggered Daisy or Marguerite Stitch, offers a ton of texture which also allows the colors in the yarn to come through and shine. I love to work with alpaca because it is super soft so it’s great to wear against the skin – in this case the neck. It’s also super warm so a little fabric goes a long way. Use the keyhole opening to adjust this short scarf around your neck to adjust your temperature when you are out in the weather! "
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You