Valentines Wavy Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Now that Christmas is over, but winter is yet to leave us, I looked up at 2020's calendar for the next event to knit for. Valentine's day is at the door, and since the Brioche stitch is my current favorite, I knitted this scarf, the third and last scarf of this season I knit using this stitch. I made it for my son this time, I hope you like it. I think it would be the perfect handmade gift for a guy that you can make for next month. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Level: Intermediate Materials: Yarn: Nako Vison (100% premium acrylic, 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 195 m/ 213 yds). Color: denim 203: 3 skeins. Size U.S. 7/ 4.5 mm knitting needles. Tapestry needle. Ring stitch marker."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You