Teen Memories Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A new FREE knitting pattern for beginners or experienced knitters. “Teen Memories” The name for this knitting pattern comes with a little side story. When I was about 17 years old, mom and I went to a craft fair in Argentina to look and browse. There we saw so many beautiful items and even some yummy ones too. Many crafters and artisans had their stands and shops overflowing with handmade items and even some delicious looking chocolates, alfajores and other pastries. In between all those crafters there was a booth with countless handknitted items. Hats, gloves, sweaters, and some lovely scarves. I fell in love with a long handknitted scarf, but because it was wool, and handmade, the scarf was just out of my budget. (17, still in school, and no job, almost anything was out of my budget, lol) I couldn’t buy the scarf, but I always wanted a similar one. So, after I learned how to knit, I HAD to make one similar to the one I wanted so many years ago! In fact, this design is an old one, one I created when I only knew the basics: Cast on, Knit, Purl, and Bind off. I wrote down the notes for the pattern, because I planned to maybe make the scarf to sell. This was before I started sharing my own patterns, and when I started to share them, I thought this was too simple to share. A while back I decided to share it anyways, as it was a big win for me. It not only gave me something I wanted since I was 17, it was one of my first little knitting patterns."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Waistcoat Knitting Pattern
- Candle Light Shawl
- Hoodie Pattern For Kids
- Shawl Poncho Knitting Pattern
- 8 Portable Knitting Projects for Travel
- Time stops at Shamli
- Women's Play Day Cardigan
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You