Neck Nuzzler Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
A one-skein infinity scarf that is knit in the round. Fast and simple and toasty warm. It can easily be adjusted to be longer or shorter or twisted into a mobius! The possibilities are simply endless when it comes to this cute and cozy knit scarf pattern. The beautiful deep purple color will look lovely with any outfit you wear this fall. Plus, the super bulky yarn means your neck will stay warm even in the harshest of elements. Since this is a one-skein infinity scarf knitting pattern, before you know it, you will have a sophisticated neck warmer you'll want to wear again and again.
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
For even more wonderful infinity scarf patterns, be sure to check out our collection of 29 Infinity Scarf Patterns to Knit Today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We know what you're thinking: how could such an easy knit scarf pattern look so elegant? That's because with simplicity, you get to… Continue reading: "Charismatic Knit Scarf Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Easy Knit Sweater Patterns for Beginners
- Biscotte Yarns
- How to Knit Flowers: 39 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Salt And Pepper Cardigan
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You