Eggnog Knit Scarf Pattern
Keep warm and cozy during the wicked winter weather with this Eggnog Knit Scarf Pattern. Great for both men and women, this beginner knitting pattern is the perfect gift to give to your special someone. This scarf works up quickly and can be made in a variety of colors. If you can knit in garter stitch, you can make this scarf! Continue to add more rows to make your scarf longer or add a few rows of a different color at the end for a little surprise. Perfect for men and women of all ages, this cozy Eggnog Knit Scarf is sure to keep you warm all winter long.
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge8 stitches, 12 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch
Finished SizeApprox. 25 cm (10 in) x 165 cm (65 in)
- 4 balls Recyclaine Yarn in Fumee (32528) OR Lin (32798)
- 10.0 mm straight knitting needles
- GARTER ST: Knit every row.
- If you have less stitches and rows over a 10 cm tension square try again using smaller needles.
- Use larger needles if you obtain more stitches and rows than required.
Using 10 mm needles cast on 20 sts.
Work in Garter St for 200 rows.
Cast off all sts and cut yarn 10 cm (4 in) from work.
Using a wool needle weave yarn through a few sts at the back of work and cut off excess yarn.
The completed scarf measures approx. 25 cm (10 in) x 165 cm (65 in).
Read NextOne Skein, No Purl Scarf