Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This modern, timeless, unisex cable scarf knit pattern is great for beginners looking to make their first cable pattern. If you love wearing scarves, you need one of these in your collection. Its simple design and sober colors go with any outfit, any time of the year. It’s also great to make as a gift as you’re not taking risks with a bold design. PATTERN DETAILS • Adjustable size: 18cm / 7” wide by 1m80 / 71” long • Beginner-friendly pattern, great to familiarize yourself with knitting cables • Unisex pattern • Modern, timeless staple item • Illustrated step-by-step photos MATERIALS • 4.5 mm / US 7 knitting needles • Worsted weight yarn: 2 100g skeins • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn
- Whims Furls Knit Ear Warmer
- Beekle The Unimaginary Friend Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You