We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Harry Potter fans, look no further for the perfect Hogwarts Gryffindor scarf pattern. This scarf incorporates the traditional Gryffindor house colours and is extra thick and super warm for chilly winter days. It is worked in the round (using 16" US8 / 5mm circular needles) to create a long tubular fabric that is finished off by sewing up the ends and attaching tassels to create the fringe. The finished scarf measures 7.5 inches wide X 64 inches long."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You