This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Knit Beach Scarf is a lightweight and gorgeous accessory for the warmer months. Take it to the beach, or wrap up your hair when you roll down those windows. And if you need a knit project on the go, the lightweight yarn is easy to throw in a small bag. Might I say perfect for some beach knitting? Gauge: 28 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in stockinette Needle size: US 6 – 4.0 mm Yardage: US 6 – 4.0 mm Sizes available: One Size Skill Level: Easy Measurements: 12 inches wide by 64 inches long Abbreviations / Stitches k- knit p- purl yo- yarn over psso- pass slip stitch over"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextSeeds and Cables Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Laverna Shawlette
- Knit a Sweater Cardigan Style: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 15 Baby Afghan Knitting Patterns
- Knitting Stitch #7
- Knit Aran Baby Romper
- Adalicaia Bonnet
- Beach Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You