Fall Harvest Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"In this knitting I put a lot of what I like: fall for its color, large soft warm turtleneck to my neck, asymmetrical sides, because too much symmetry bothers me sometimes, moss stitch... because ... because it's maybe an OCD or a more serious way of looking at life with moments where everything is right, and then others where it's all wrong, which keep coming and finally balanced. There are two parts to knit: the cowl, knit in the round, and the capelet part that is knit with straight needles."
NotesYou will find an English PDF version of this pattern at the bottom of the blog post.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 9 balls of Reggae Schoppel Wolle
- Circular needles 5mm with a long cable
- Row counter
- Sew or tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- Seed Stitch Scarf
- Lace Back Tee
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Cat Couch
- Beginner Knit Baby Hat
- Easiest Knit Baby Hat
- Dark Sole Flat-knit Unisex Slippers
- Easiest Knit Gnome Christmas Ornament
- 10 Creative Knitting Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You