Very Cabley Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"There is something incredibly soothing about knits with cables. So, what could be better than very cabley mittens! The cables in these mittens create a lovely tight fabric that will keep hands warm this winter. Best of all, these mittens are made with worsted weight yarn, so they knit up relatively quickly! These mittens have a sweet rounded top, which gives them a modern look. Tips for the pattern and ideas for a matching hat are provided."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted weight yarn
- Needles in sizes 4 and 6
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You