This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Swatch, Any Yarn Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"How to make a pair of perfectly fitting mittens with any yarn without swatching or making any math? Check out this pattern to find out! The pattern is written for the magic loop method (the mitten is knitted with a long circular needle) but you can easily adjust it for the double pointed needles as well. You can select from 3 different thumb and top patterns and mix and match them as you like. Tops: star, round, triangle Thumbs: Peasant, basic triangle gusset, arched gusset Yarn weights: Fingering, DK, Worsted, Chunky"
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm, 2 or 2.75 mm, 3 or 3.25 mm, 4 or 3.5 mm, 5 or 3.75 mm, 6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm, 9 or 5.5 mm, 10 or 6 mm, 10.5 or 6.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextYarn Stash Mitten Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Yarn Stash Mitten Pattern
- 36 Free Knitted Mitten Patterns
- Charlie Chunky Mittens
- Incredibly Easy Chunky Mittens
- Tweedy Mittens
- Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern
- Toasty Warm Stockinette Stitch Mittens
- Mindless Knit Mitten Pattern
- How To Knit Fingerless Gloves – With Owls!
- Pride and Prejudice Mittens Knitting Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Flat Cable Slippers
- Halloween Ghost Hat
- 20 Free Knitted Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Halloween Ghost Sweater
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You