Ombre Knit Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"These mittens are simple to make, and go quickly since the yarn is bulky. Knit each in just one movie!"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- US 10.5 double-pointed needles
- Bulky yarn
- Stitch counter
- Darning needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We know what you're thinking: how could such an easy knit scarf pattern look so elegant? That's because with simplicity, you get to… Continue reading: "Charismatic Knit Scarf Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Flowers: 39 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Salt And Pepper Cardigan
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You