This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Frozen Snowflake Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Looking for more holiday gift ideas? These frozen snowflake mittens are a perfect gift this holiday season! If you have an Elsa fan at home, they will be thrilled to receive these. These mittens have an extra long cuff and are knit on small needles for extra warmth this winter. Links to a free pattern are provided. Materials for these mittens include DK weight yarn and size 1 needles. Techniques used include: Make 1 Right and Make 1 Left, Knit 2 Together, and Stranded Knitting."
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next36 Free Knitted Mitten Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 36 Free Knitted Mitten Patterns
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Snow Queen Cable Mittens
- Missoni Knockoff Zig-Zag Mittens
- Orange Tabby Kitten Mittens
- Incredibly Easy Chunky Mittens
- Toasty Warm Stockinette Stitch Mittens
- 4 Needle Mittens
- Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern
- Purple Passion Mittens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You